Unit price per
- Rug Care
- Lead Times
- Shipping & Returns
A vintage Turkish rug inspires Calistoga we sourced years ago. We fell in love with the palette of emerald greens, warm oranges, and cobalt blues and wanted to recreate this rug in a modern design.
A good rug can serve as the foundation and focal point for an entire room design. Our story began with us sourcing rugs from all over the world, and now, we are overjoyed to return to our roots with our custom-designed collection of hand-crafted floor coverings.
Our rugs are handmade in small batches and only a limited amount are kept in stock. Please review our lead times for approximate delivery times. Interested in a custom size or colorway? We'd love to help you design a custom-designed rug just for you.
This rug was custom designed by Post House and is hand-knotted by Goodweave Certified artisans in India.
- 100% Hand Knotted wool
- Low Pile
- Custom Made to Order
- Goodweave Certified
- Delivery times are an approximation
- Due to the handmade nature, rugs may vary slightly in color and scale
Samples are not currently available for our rugs, though we do plan to begin offering these very soon. In the meantime, please feel free to ask any questions about our rugs.
- Vacuum regularly on a low-power setting to prevent dirt from settling into the fibers and yarns. Do not vacuum rug fringe
- Remove spills immediately by blotting with a clean, undyed towel; do not scrub
- For set-in or hard-to-remove stains, we recommend using a professional rug cleaner
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture to protect the rug pile. Rotating your rug every few months can also help relieve areas from excessive wear
- Some shedding is expected due to the nature of wool yards, specifically hand-tufted rugs, but this will diminish over time
- If your rug gets any loose yarns, do not pull them. Instead, cut with a pair of scissors
Unless in stock, all rugs are made-to-order with lead times varying depending on the size. Delivery times below are an approximation.
- 2x3' Rugs - 6-8 weeks
- 3x5' Rugs - 9-10 weeks
- 4x6' Rugs - 9-10 weeks
- 5x7' Rugs - 10-11 weeks
- 8x10' Rugs - 12-14 weeks
- 9x12' Rugs - 14-16 weeks
- 2.5x10' Rugs - 9-10 weeks
Ready-to-Ship pillow covers will ship out within 2-3 business days and custom-made pillow covers around 7-10 business days. All art prints ship direct from our fine-arts printer. Please allow around 7 business days for art prints to ship out.
*Free Shipping on orders over $100 is eligible for all products except for our down-alternative pillow inserts
To make a return, please contact us at email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your order. Returned merchandise must be in original, unused (and unwashed) condition. We do not refund any shipping charges. Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer and original shipping charges to you will be deducted from your refund.
For returns we can send you a return shipping label, where the shipping fees will be deducted from your refund, or you may ship via your own preferred carrier.
Custom made pillow covers, art prints, and cut fabric are not eligible for refunds.
If you would like a fabric sample before purchasing, we will be more than happy to send you a complementary sample.
For additional information, please click here
Use this popup to embed a mailing list sign up form. Alternatively use it as a simple call to action with a link to a product or a page.
By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.